Dr. Dike Drummond will inform and inspire you to reach out to colleagues in need and begin a healthy conversation about dealing with the stress of caring for patients. Learn proven methods to mentor, build trust and encourage supporting each other early and often.
- Understand the importance of support groups for doctors and other care givers
- Learn and practice building a confidential context for your group
- Learn how to keep everyone participating and involved
- Provide a library of topics for discussion
- How to facilitate both virtual and in-person groups
These skill sets will not only help combat burnout but be advantageous throughout your clinical and leadership roles.
Time 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Breakfast & snacks will be provided. Members and non-members are welcome. There is no cost for this event.
Online registration is closed. Please call the MOMS office (402-393-1415) to inquire about registering.