The Metro Omaha Medical Society Foundation identifies and provides support to community priorities where physician involvement can make a difference in improving the health of the Metro Omaha Community.
Each year the MOMS Foundation awards grants to local non-profit, health-related organizations whose efforts make a positive impact in our community. All proposals must be sponsored by a Physician member of the Metro Omaha Medical Society. The 2018 deadline for proposals is August 1st.
Priority funding will be given to proposals that:
- Respond to a demonstrated or emerging community health need.
- Support effective, proven or promising solutions.
- Build upon and maximizes other community resources.
- Provides matching funds to support the project
- Offer a clear plan for financial sustainability.
Annual Match Program:
Each year the MOMS Foundation selects a single non-profit organization or program to receive this grant. The Metro Omaha Medical Society Foundation matches up to the first $5,000.00 in donations to the Match Program.
View information and a donation form for Radio Talking Book Service – this year’s recipient of the MOMS Foundation Match Grant. Donation deadline is January 19, 2018. Funds will be presented to Radio Talking Book Service at the MOMS Annual Meeting on January 25, 2018.