The assessment is anonymous, and neither Metro Omaha Medical Society nor counseling staff will see your results as linked to your hospital affiliation.
The hospital-specific logins are used to track usage across health systems to gather community-wide data. Please note that there is also a link below for private practice and independent clinics.
To access the assessment, click on the link for your primary hospital or practice location below.
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- CHI Health – Bergan Mercy
- Creighton University Medical Students, Residents & Fellows
- CHI Health – Immanuel
- CHI Health – Nebraska Spine Hospital
- CHI Health – Lakeside Hospital
- CHI Health – Mercy Council Bluffs
- CHI Health – Midlands
- Children’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Jennie Edmundson Memorial Hospital
- Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital
- Methodist Hospital & Methodist Women’s Hospital
- Midwest Surgical Hospital
- Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Medical Students, Residents & Fellows
- OrthoNebraska Hospital
- VA Medical Center
- Private Practice, Independent Clinics
If you have any questions regarding the assessment, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
***THIS IS NOT A CRISIS INTERVENTION SERVICE***
If you are in crisis, please call 911 or 1-800-273-TALK (8255)