These 2nd dose clinics are for those who received the first dose Moderna vaccine the week of January 11th
Please pay close attention to the date you received the vaccine and the date you will need to return for your 2nd (remember it’s 28 days later and no sooner)
For those who received their first dose of Moderna on January 11th:
2nd dose Moderna will be provided on Monday February 8th between 9am and 4pm
For those who received their first dose of Moderna on January 14th:
2nd dose Moderna will be provided on Thursday February 11th between 9am and 4pm
For those who received their first dose of Moderna on January 15th:
2nd dose Moderna will be provided on Friday February 12th between 10am and 4pm
The location for all three days is
Christ Community Church
404 S. 108th Ave.
2. If anyone presents asking for a 1st dose they will be turned away.
3. If a Healthcare Worker from the Phase 1a/Tiers are looking for their first dose they will need to call our COVID Information Line at 402-444-3400 to make an appointment at one of our community based COVID vaccine clinics. If you have difficulty getting through please keep trying as our staff are busy assisting the senior population with their scheduling.
4. Please make sure and bring your vaccination card. If you don’t have your vaccination card you will be required to present ID as we confirm your data in the NESIIS system.
5. Please bring your filled out Consent Form
6. Moderna Vaccine Information Fact Sheet
7. Vaccine remains free.
8. If you have had a vaccine in the past 14 days you will be turned away and asked to wait until that time frame has passed before getting your 2nd dose.
9. These clinics are walk in and vaccines will be provided on a first come first serve. Please be prepared to wait.
10. If you aren’t able to come on your assigned date above you can come to any clinic after (not before) that date.2nd dose clinics have not yet been scheduled for the week of February 15th.
or check out our webpage below: