Metro Omaha Medical Society Statements Regarding COVID-19
- :Statement Regarding Wearing Masks
- Letter to DCHD in Support of Masks – 7/26/20
- Letter to Member Physicians Regarding COVID-19 – 7/29/20
City of Omaha Mask Mandate Information
Expiring September 15, 2020
- Ordinance language
- Printable Signage regarding mandate
Provider/Practice Related Resources
- COVID-19 Best Practices for Reopening a Medical Practice
- PPE Requests & Donations – If you are in need of PPE equipment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Resources for Member Physicians:
- Online Stress & Depression Screening – MOMS offers free counseling and telepsychiatry sessions. Complete a short assessment to connect with a mental health professional.
- Free Life/Career coaching – Susan Koenig has offered to provide coaching services to physicians at no cost during this time. If you need a listening ear, Susan has been coaching overwhelmed and exhausted professionals for over 15 years. You can reach out to her directly at email@example.com.
- Watch webinar “Managing Stress in Uncertain Times” presented by Drs. Sarah Richards & Steve Wengel.